Employment Attorney in Bellflower CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Bellflower CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you have questions about your rights in the workplace, you might not know where to turn for answers.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Bellflower CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison, we understand state and federal employment law in detail. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in Bellflower CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in Bellflower CA, PLBH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: Just about any adverse job action that is based purely on your race, gender, religion, etc. can qualify as discrimination. We can fight to make your employer reverse their illegal treatment and/or provide monetary compensation.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Bellflower CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Have you been shortchanged on your overtime pay? Do you never get your full meal and rest breaks? With help from PLBH, you can hold your employer accountable for their violations of relevant wage and hour laws.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. Whether you have had an accident at work or developed a repetitive motion injury or an occupational disease, we can help you exercise your right to medical care and benefits.
Whether your case can be resolved relatively quickly in negotiations or arbitration with your employer, or must proceed to court, you can rely on the legal team of PLBH to stand behind you every step of the way as your employment attorney in Bellflower CA, always fighting for the best possible resolution to your case.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We provide free initial consultations and accept many clients on a contingency fee basis, so that you only have to pay our fee if and when we win your case.
To learn more about hiring PLBH as your employment attorney in Bellflower CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.