Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Carson CA.
Have you been subjected to offensive remarks about your race, religion, or gender at work? Are you uncertain whether your employer is retaliating against you for reporting safety violations or other illegal practices? Fortunately, finding the answer to these and other employment law questions isn’t going to require you to become a legal expert yourself.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Carson CA
Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
As your employment attorney in Carson CA, we will fight aggressively for you to receive full and fair compensation for the mistreatment you have suffered in the workplace. This may include:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
PLBH has decades of experience as an employment attorney in Carson CA, including cases involving the following areas of employment law:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. PLBH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Carson CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: We handle all kinds of harassment cases, including sexual harassment cases related to coercion for sexual favors as well as cases based on offensive remarks regarding race, gender, religion, etc.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Have you been shortchanged on your overtime pay? Do you never get your full meal and rest breaks? With help from PLBH, you can hold your employer accountable for their violations of relevant wage and hour laws.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. We represent victims of workplace accidents as well as individuals afflicted with occupational illnesses.
Whether your case can be resolved relatively quickly in negotiations or arbitration with your employer, or must proceed to court, you can rely on the legal team of PLBH to stand behind you every step of the way as your employment attorney in Carson CA, always fighting for the best possible resolution to your case.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients, and we offer no-risk representation in many cases. If we don’t win you a settlement, you do not have to pay for our services.
For more information about how PLBH can help as your employment attorney in Carson CA, please call (800) 435-7542 and request your free initial consultation.