Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Fontana CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you’ve been harassed or discriminated against at work, you may be feeling understandably confused about your next steps.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Fontana CA
Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. We will explain your rights under the law as well as the evidence that will be needed to prove your case, to help you decide if you wish to pursue a formal legal action against your employer.
As your employment attorney in Fontana CA, we will work quickly and aggressively to build a strong argument for maximum compensation. We are always careful to explore all possible areas of recovery including:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in Fontana CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: Just about any adverse job action that is based purely on your race, gender, religion, etc. can qualify as discrimination. You do not have to stand for this kind of mistreatment. Instead, you can hold your employer liable for their illegal actions with help from PLBH.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in Fontana CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: We handle all kinds of harassment cases, including sexual harassment cases related to coercion for sexual favors as well as cases based on offensive remarks regarding race, gender, religion, etc.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Is your employer refusing to pay overtime? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? With help from PLBH, you can hold your employer accountable for their violations of relevant wage and hour laws.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. Whether you have had an accident at work or developed a repetitive motion injury or an occupational disease, we can help you exercise your right to medical care and benefits.
Some cases can be resolved fairly quickly in negotiations between your employer and your employment attorney in Fontana CA. In other cases, we need to take the matter to court for a decision. In either situation, PLBH will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to ensure the most favorable resolution possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We provide top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have a strong case we may represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will take a percentage of your compensation as your fee if and only if we win your case.
For more information about how PLBH can help as your employment attorney in Fontana CA, please call (800) 435-7542 and request your free initial consultation.