For top-quality representation, turn to PLBH as your wrongful termination attorney in Fontana CA.
Losing your job can be stressful under the best of circumstances. But if you believe that you were fired in violation of California or federal employment law, the situation will be even more frustrating.
You can and should consult a wrongful termination attorney in Fontana CA like Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison for reliable advice about the merits of your case and skilled representation in any legal actions you may wish to take against your employer.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
State and federal law protects employees from termination based on:
- Discrimination: Employment decisions cannot be made purely on the basis of the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion, or any other protected characteristic. Keep in mind that even seemingly neutral policies can qualify as discrimination if they have a disproportionate impact on members of a certain protected group.
- Retaliation: You have the right to engage in certain legally protected activities like jury duty, voting, military service, taking family or medical leave, and whistleblowing. If an employer uses any of these activities as grounds for termination, they are acting illegally.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Fontana CA like PLBH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Fontana CA Can Help
As soon as you retain us as your wrongful termination attorney in Fontana CA, we will immediately begin working on your behalf. The first step is to have you collect documentation regarding your termination and any discriminatory or illegal practices in your workplace. Some of the possible outcomes we can achieve in legal action against your employer include:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
In most cases, we will pursue your interests in arbitration or mediation, since this will provide the fastest resolution to your case. However, if a satisfactory agreement cannot be reached, we will certainly not be afraid to take your claim to court.
Why Choose PLBH
PLBH has what it takes to get results as your wrongful termination attorney in Fontana CA. We have an excellent track record of success in and out of court, earned over half a century of legal work. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Worried about finding room in your post-employment budget for a wrongful termination attorney in Fontana CA? Don’t be. Every potential client can receive a free initial consultation with no strings attached. If you have a strong case, we will represent you with no payment due unless we win your case. Contact us at (800) 435-7542 today to learn more about how we can help with your case.