Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Hawthorne CA.
Are you the victim of a hostile work environment? Do you suspect your employer is taking adverse actions against you because they are a sexist or a racist? Fortunately, you don’t have to comb through pages and pages of legalese to get answers to these questions and find out what your next steps should be.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Hawthorne CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison, we know all the nuances of the laws and procedures that apply to your case. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
As your employment attorney in Hawthorne CA, we will work quickly and aggressively to build a strong argument for maximum compensation. We are always careful to explore all possible areas of recovery including:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in Hawthorne CA, PLBH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: If you have been treated differently from your coworkers purely on the basis of a protected characteristic such as age (if over 40), race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, pregnancy, or disability, this is discrimination. PLBH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in Hawthorne CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: An isolated remark–however offensive–is not harassment. But a pattern of offensive behavior that creates a hostile work environment is harassment. Stand up for your right to a fair and respectful workplace with help from PLBH.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? PLBH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. You can rely on us to present the strongest possible case for compensation.
Sometimes, all it takes to get your employer to admit their wrongdoing is a letter from your employment attorney in Hawthorne CA. In other cases, it is necessary to file a lawsuit in order to get taken seriously. No matter what it takes to resolve your case, PLBH will be right beside you every step of the way, working diligently to protect your rights and interests and secure the outcome you desire.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We provide top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have a strong case we may represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will take a percentage of your compensation as your fee if and only if we win your case.
For more information about how PLBH can help as your employment attorney in Hawthorne CA, please call (800) 435-7542 and request your free initial consultation.