Employment Attorney in Huntington Beach CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Huntington Beach CA.
Are you wondering when a joke crosses the line into harassment? Are you concerned that you were targeted in a recent batch of layoffs due to your age? You don’t need to become a legal expert yourself in order to confirm that your rights have been violated and take action against your employer.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Huntington Beach CA
Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. We will explain your rights under the law as well as the evidence that will be needed to prove your case, to help you decide if you wish to pursue a formal legal action against your employer.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in Huntington Beach CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in Huntington Beach CA, PLBH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: If you have been treated differently from your coworkers purely on the basis of a protected characteristic such as age (if over 40), race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, pregnancy, or disability, this is discrimination. PLBH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in Huntington Beach CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: An isolated remark–however offensive–is not harassment. But a pattern of offensive behavior that creates a hostile work environment is harassment. Stand up for your right to a fair and respectful workplace with help from PLBH.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Have you been shortchanged on your overtime pay? Do you never get your full meal and rest breaks? PLBH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. We will help you stand up against resistance from the insurance companies and make sure you get the medical care and monetary compensation you deserve under the law.
Whether your case can be resolved relatively quickly in negotiations or arbitration with your employer, or must proceed to court, you can rely on the legal team of PLBH to stand behind you every step of the way as your employment attorney in Huntington Beach CA, always fighting for the best possible resolution to your case.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We provide free initial consultations and accept many clients on a contingency fee basis, so that you only have to pay our fee if and when we win your case.
To learn more about hiring PLBH as your employment attorney in Huntington Beach CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.