For top-quality representation, turn to PLBH as your wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Beach CA.
Losing your job is always hard. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
Fortunately, you can fight back against an illegal firing with help from a wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Beach CA. Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison is here to help you with every step of the legal process required to hold your former employer accountable for their actions.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Wrongful termination falls into two main categories:
- Discrimination: Employment decisions cannot be made purely on the basis of the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion, or any other protected characteristic. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: When an employee refuses to go along with illegal or unsafe practices at work, employers may be tempted to fire them as punishment. This is called retaliation and it is illegal. It is also illegal to fire employees simply because they have exercised their right to time off for jury duty, voting, pregnancy, or medical leave.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Beach CA like PLBH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Huntington Beach CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Beach CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. Depending on the circumstances of your firing and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we can seek:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Whenever possible, we strive to bring wrongful termination cases to fast and favorable conclusions using mediation or arbitration. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBH
PLBH has what it takes to get results as your wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Beach CA. We have an excellent track record of success in and out of court, earned over half a century of legal work. With ample resources at our disposal, we are more than equal to the challenge of securing fair outcomes to even the most complicated wrongful termination cases.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Are you worried about the cost of hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Beach CA while you are out of work? Don’t be. You can discuss your case for free during an initial consultation, and receive top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost if you qualify for our contingency fee representation. Take the first step today by calling us at (800) 435-7542.