Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in La Puente CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you suspect you’ve been subject to illegal treatment in the workplace, you might not know what to do.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in La Puente CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison, we know all the nuances of the laws and procedures that apply to your case. You can trust us to provide our honest and reliable opinion of the merits of your case and your potential for receiving compensation.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in La Puente CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in La Puente CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: If you have been treated differently from your coworkers purely on the basis of a protected characteristic such as age (if over 40), race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, pregnancy, or disability, this is discrimination. You do not have to stand for this kind of mistreatment. Instead, you can hold your employer liable for their illegal actions with help from PLBH.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in La Puente CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: We handle all kinds of harassment cases, including sexual harassment cases related to coercion for sexual favors as well as cases based on offensive remarks regarding race, gender, religion, etc.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Have you been shortchanged on your overtime pay? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? With help from PLBH, you can hold your employer accountable for their violations of relevant wage and hour laws.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. You can rely on us to present the strongest possible case for compensation.
Whether your case can be resolved relatively quickly in negotiations or arbitration with your employer, or must proceed to court, you can rely on the legal team of PLBH to stand behind you every step of the way as your employment attorney in La Puente CA, always fighting for the best possible resolution to your case.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We provide top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have a strong case we may represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will take a percentage of your compensation as your fee if and only if we win your case.
To schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced employment attorney in La Puente CA, please call (800) 435-7542 now.