Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Lancaster CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you’ve been harassed or discriminated against at work, you may be feeling understandably confused about your next steps.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Lancaster CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison, we know all the nuances of the laws and procedures that apply to your case. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
As your employment attorney in Lancaster CA, we will fight aggressively for you to receive full and fair compensation for the mistreatment you have suffered in the workplace. This may include:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in Lancaster CA, PLBH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. You do not have to stand for this kind of mistreatment. Instead, you can hold your employer liable for their illegal actions with help from PLBH.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in Lancaster CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: An isolated remark–however offensive–is not harassment. But a pattern of offensive behavior that creates a hostile work environment is harassment. Stand up for your right to a fair and respectful workplace with help from PLBH.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Is your employer refusing to pay overtime? Is your boss stealing your tips? You can get experienced help resolving these and other violations of wage and hour laws at PLBH.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. We represent victims of workplace accidents as well as individuals afflicted with occupational illnesses.
Whether your case can be resolved relatively quickly in negotiations or arbitration with your employer, or must proceed to court, you can rely on the legal team of PLBH to stand behind you every step of the way as your employment attorney in Lancaster CA, always fighting for the best possible resolution to your case.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBH, we understand that trouble in the workplace can leave you feeling financially vulnerable. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients, and we offer no-risk representation in many cases. If we don’t win you a settlement, you do not have to pay for our services.
To learn more about hiring PLBH as your employment attorney in Lancaster CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.