For top-quality representation, turn to PLBH as your wrongful termination attorney in Lancaster CA.
Losing your job is always hard. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
The good news is that you can turn to an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Lancaster CA from Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison to help you understand and exercise your rights following an illegal firing.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Wrongful termination falls into two main categories:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: Employers cannot fire an individual based on their participation in certain legally protected activities like whistleblowing, reporting workplace safety violations, reporting sexual harassment, taking family or medical leave, taking time off for jury duty, or taking time off to vote.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Lancaster CA like PLBH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Lancaster CA Can Help
Your wrongful termination attorney in Lancaster CA can help you gather the necessary evidence for pursuing legal action against your employer. Some of the possible outcomes we can achieve in legal action against your employer include:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Most wrongful termination cases can be successfully resolved in arbitration or mediation between your attorney and your employer’s attorneys. PLBH has plenty of experience in these forums. But we will also stand behind you during litigation if this is what it takes to secure a fair and favorable outcome to your case.
Why Choose PLBH
PLBH makes an excellent choice of wrongful termination attorney in Lancaster CA because we sincerely care about your rights and your future. We have over 50 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and litigation. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
If you’ve lost your job, you may be watching your budget very carefully. You might even worry that you can’t afford a wrongful termination attorney in Lancaster CA. Fortunately, we have a solution for you. Every potential client can receive a free initial consultation with no strings attached. If you have a strong case, we will represent you with no payment due unless we win your case. Take the first step today by calling us at (800) 435-7542.