Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Long Beach CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you have questions about your rights in the workplace, you might not know where to turn for answers.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Long Beach CA
Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
As your employment attorney in Long Beach CA, we will work quickly and aggressively to build a strong argument for maximum compensation. We are always careful to explore all possible areas of recovery including:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in Long Beach CA, PLBH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: Just about any adverse job action that is based purely on your race, gender, religion, etc. can qualify as discrimination. PLBH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Long Beach CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: An isolated remark–however offensive–is not harassment. But a pattern of offensive behavior that creates a hostile work environment is harassment. Stand up for your right to a fair and respectful workplace with help from PLBH.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Have you been shortchanged on your overtime pay? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? PLBH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. You can rely on us to present the strongest possible case for compensation.
Whether your case can be resolved relatively quickly in negotiations or arbitration with your employer, or must proceed to court, you can rely on the legal team of PLBH to stand behind you every step of the way as your employment attorney in Long Beach CA, always fighting for the best possible resolution to your case.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We provide top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have a strong case we may represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will take a percentage of your compensation as your fee if and only if we win your case.
For more information about how PLBH can help as your employment attorney in Long Beach CA, please call (800) 435-7542 and request your free initial consultation.