Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Los Angeles CA.
Both California law and federal law contain many protections for workers. The only trouble is, these two sets of laws overlap in very confusing and complicated ways. If you suspect you’ve been subject to illegal treatment in the workplace, you might not know what to do.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Los Angeles CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison, we understand state and federal employment law in detail. You can trust us to provide our honest and reliable opinion of the merits of your case and your potential for receiving compensation.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in Los Angeles CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in Los Angeles CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: Just about any adverse job action that is based purely on your race, gender, religion, etc. can qualify as discrimination. PLBH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in Los Angeles CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: We handle all kinds of harassment cases, including sexual harassment cases related to coercion for sexual favors as well as cases based on offensive remarks regarding race, gender, religion, etc.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Do you never get your full meal and rest breaks? You can get experienced help resolving these and other violations of wage and hour laws at PLBH.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. We will help you stand up against resistance from the insurance companies and make sure you get the medical care and monetary compensation you deserve under the law.
Whether your case can be resolved relatively quickly in negotiations or arbitration with your employer, or must proceed to court, you can rely on the legal team of PLBH to stand behind you every step of the way as your employment attorney in Los Angeles CA, always fighting for the best possible resolution to your case.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We provide free initial consultations and accept many clients on a contingency fee basis, so that you only have to pay our fee if and when we win your case.
To schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced employment attorney in Los Angeles CA, please call (800) 435-7542 now.