Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Moreno Valley CA.
Have you been subjected to offensive remarks about your race, religion, or gender at work? Are you uncertain whether your employer is retaliating against you for reporting safety violations or other illegal practices? You don’t need to become a legal expert yourself in order to confirm that your rights have been violated and take action against your employer.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Moreno Valley CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison, we understand state and federal employment law in detail. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
As your employment attorney in Moreno Valley CA, we will work quickly and aggressively to build a strong argument for maximum compensation. We are always careful to explore all possible areas of recovery including:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
PLBH has decades of experience as an employment attorney in Moreno Valley CA, including cases involving the following areas of employment law:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. PLBH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in Moreno Valley CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? PLBH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. We represent victims of workplace accidents as well as individuals afflicted with occupational illnesses.
Some cases can be resolved fairly quickly in negotiations between your employer and your employment attorney in Moreno Valley CA. In other cases, we need to take the matter to court for a decision. In either situation, PLBH will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to ensure the most favorable resolution possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBH, we understand that trouble in the workplace can leave you feeling financially vulnerable. We provide top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have a strong case we may represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will take a percentage of your compensation as your fee if and only if we win your case.
For more information about how PLBH can help as your employment attorney in Moreno Valley CA, please call (800) 435-7542 and request your free initial consultation.