For top-quality representation, turn to PLBH as your wrongful termination attorney in Norwalk CA.
Losing your job is always hard. But if you believe that you were fired in violation of California or federal employment law, the situation will be even more frustrating.
The good news is that you can turn to an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Norwalk CA from Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison to help you understand and exercise your rights following an illegal firing.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Wrongful termination falls into two main categories:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. Keep in mind that even seemingly neutral policies can qualify as discrimination if they have a disproportionate impact on members of a certain protected group.
- Retaliation: You have the right to engage in certain legally protected activities like jury duty, voting, military service, taking family or medical leave, and whistleblowing. If an employer uses any of these activities as grounds for termination, they are acting illegally.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Norwalk CA like PLBH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Norwalk CA Can Help
Your wrongful termination attorney in Norwalk CA can help you gather the necessary evidence for pursuing legal action against your employer. We can file a formal complaint against your employer aimed at securing:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Whenever possible, we strive to bring wrongful termination cases to fast and favorable conclusions using mediation or arbitration. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBH
At PLBH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Norwalk CA very seriously. We are well known as a respected and effective employment law attorney with over 50 years of experience in and out of court. We will not be intimidated by even the most complicated wrongful termination cases. Instead, we will work tirelessly to build and present the strongest possible case on your behalf.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Worried about finding room in your post-employment budget for a wrongful termination attorney in Norwalk CA? Don’t be. PLBH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. Contact us at (800) 435-7542 today to learn more about how we can help with your case.