Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Perris CA.
Both California law and federal law contain many protections for workers. The only trouble is, these two sets of laws overlap in very confusing and complicated ways. If you suspect you’ve been subject to illegal treatment in the workplace, you might not know what to do.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Perris CA
Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. You can trust us to provide our honest and reliable opinion of the merits of your case and your potential for receiving compensation.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in Perris CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
PLBH has decades of experience as an employment attorney in Perris CA, including cases involving the following areas of employment law:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. We can fight to make your employer reverse their illegal treatment and/or provide monetary compensation.
- Wrongful Termination: Do you suspect you have been fired in retaliation for reporting workplace violations, or for any other illegal reason? You can and should consult an employment attorney in Perris CA for help pursuing a claim.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? With help from PLBH, you can hold your employer accountable for their violations of relevant wage and hour laws.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. We represent victims of workplace accidents as well as individuals afflicted with occupational illnesses.
Some cases can be resolved fairly quickly in negotiations between your employer and your employment attorney in Perris CA. In other cases, we need to take the matter to court for a decision. In either situation, PLBH will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to ensure the most favorable resolution possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBH, we understand that trouble in the workplace can leave you feeling financially vulnerable. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients, and we offer no-risk representation in many cases. If we don’t win you a settlement, you do not have to pay for our services.
To schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced employment attorney in Perris CA, please call (800) 435-7542 now.