Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you’ve been harassed or discriminated against at work, you may be feeling understandably confused about your next steps.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA
Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. You can trust us to provide our honest and reliable opinion of the merits of your case and your potential for receiving compensation.
As your employment attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, we will work quickly and aggressively to build a strong argument for maximum compensation. We are always careful to explore all possible areas of recovery including:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
PLBH has decades of experience as an employment attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, including cases involving the following areas of employment law:
- Discrimination: Just about any adverse job action that is based purely on your race, gender, religion, etc. can qualify as discrimination. We can fight to make your employer reverse their illegal treatment and/or provide monetary compensation.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Is your employer refusing to pay overtime? Do you never get your full meal and rest breaks? With help from PLBH, you can hold your employer accountable for their violations of relevant wage and hour laws.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. We represent victims of workplace accidents as well as individuals afflicted with occupational illnesses.
Sometimes, all it takes to get your employer to admit their wrongdoing is a letter from your employment attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA. In other cases, it is necessary to file a lawsuit in order to get taken seriously. No matter what it takes to resolve your case, PLBH will be right beside you every step of the way, working diligently to protect your rights and interests and secure the outcome you desire.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We provide top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have a strong case we may represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will take a percentage of your compensation as your fee if and only if we win your case.
To learn more about hiring PLBH as your employment attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.