Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBH as your employment attorney in Temecula CA.
Employment law can be confusing in any state, but especially here in California where state laws often provide different and expanded protections to workers. If you have questions about your rights in the workplace, you might not know where to turn for answers.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBH as your Employment Attorney in Temecula CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison, we know all the nuances of the laws and procedures that apply to your case. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
As your employment attorney in Temecula CA, we will work quickly and aggressively to build a strong argument for maximum compensation. We are always careful to explore all possible areas of recovery including:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in Temecula CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. PLBH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in Temecula CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: We handle all kinds of harassment cases, including sexual harassment cases related to coercion for sexual favors as well as cases based on offensive remarks regarding race, gender, religion, etc.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Do you never get your full meal and rest breaks? PLBH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. We will help you stand up against resistance from the insurance companies and make sure you get the medical care and monetary compensation you deserve under the law.
Sometimes, all it takes to get your employer to admit their wrongdoing is a letter from your employment attorney in Temecula CA. In other cases, it is necessary to file a lawsuit in order to get taken seriously. No matter what it takes to resolve your case, PLBH will be right beside you every step of the way, working diligently to protect your rights and interests and secure the outcome you desire.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We provide free initial consultations and accept many clients on a contingency fee basis, so that you only have to pay our fee if and when we win your case.
To learn more about hiring PLBH as your employment attorney in Temecula CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.