For top-quality representation, turn to PLBH as your wrongful termination attorney in Victorville CA.
Losing your job is always hard. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
Fortunately, you can fight back against an illegal firing with help from a wrongful termination attorney in Victorville CA. Perona, Langer, Beck and Harrison is here to help you with every step of the legal process required to hold your former employer accountable for their actions.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Firing decisions are illegal when based on:
- Discrimination: Employment decisions cannot be made purely on the basis of the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion, or any other protected characteristic. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: You have the right to engage in certain legally protected activities like jury duty, voting, military service, taking family or medical leave, and whistleblowing. If an employer uses any of these activities as grounds for termination, they are acting illegally.
Proving an employer’s motivation for a firing can be challenging, so the best way to figure out if you have a strong case for compensation is to consult an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Victorville CA for advice.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Victorville CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Victorville CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. Depending on the circumstances of your firing and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we can seek:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
In most cases, we will pursue your interests in arbitration or mediation, since this will provide the fastest resolution to your case. But we will also stand behind you during litigation if this is what it takes to secure a fair and favorable outcome to your case.
Why Choose PLBH
PLBH has what it takes to get results as your wrongful termination attorney in Victorville CA. We have over 50 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and litigation. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Are you worried about the cost of hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Victorville CA while you are out of work? Don’t be. PLBH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. Take the first step today by calling us at(800) 435-7542.